The company expanded from a one-block building, thirty seven years ago, at 266 Rajawongse Road to a seven-storey office at 613-617 Songwad Road as well as being owners of godown/warehouse(s) at 120 Moo 2 Suksawadi Road, Pak-klong Bangplakod, Samutprakarn, with storage capacity are upto 43,000 square metres sufficient to store around 120,000 metrice tons of bagged rice or agricultural produce (s).
Also installed silo facility for storage of milled rice in place of bagged method, totalling 50 (fifty) silo bins, plus machinery for improving quality. Facilities consisted of:
• Eight - storey machine house
• 50 (fifty) silo bins, 8.20 m. dia x 17.30 m. high, approx. 500 tons capacity for each bin,
complete with controls and other accessories.
• Bagging weighers/bagging scales
• Bag closing machines
• Belt conveyors
• Drum sieves
• Roto - shakers
• Color sorters
• Pre - cleaner
• Rotary sifters
• Air supply systems consisting of: air compressors/air dryers/air receiving tank/ filter (s)
• Dust collecting system consisting of: cyclones 1.00 m. dia x 5.00 m. high, steel, welded construction,
each complete with blower, centrifugal type, criven by 15 - kw. electric motor, air lock. Bagfilter (Dust Collector)
Also owned a private wharf/jetty with the length of 312 metres, capacity to brth two large ocean-going vessels at the same time, under registered number: wharf no. 1C.
Both warehouses / wharf located in the same area.